Happy Mother's Day 2014 SMS and Mobile Messages Download For Free. Best and Lovely Short SMS of Mother's Day 2014 For Mobile. Best Wishes For Mother's Day 2014 SMS Download For Free. Amazing New Messages and SMS For Mother's Day 2014. Creative Fresh and New Mother's Day 2014 SMS Download For Free.

  1. For the best mom
    who always had a smile for me
    I know we may be far apart right now
    So here's a great big hug and kiss
    Happy Mother's Day 2014
  2. Mother stands for ( Full Form of Mother)
    M - For the MILLION things she gave me,
    O - For shes growing OLD,
    T - For the TEARS she shed to save me,
    H - For her HEART of purest gold,
    E - For her EYES, with love-light shining,
    R - For she is always RIGHT and always be. - Happy Mother's Day 2014
  3. "M" is for the million things she gave me,
    "O" means only that she's growing old,
    "T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
    "H" is for her heart of purest gold,
    "E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
    "R" means right, and right she'll always be.  - 
    Happy Mother's Day 2014
  4. Once upon a memory
    Someone wiped away a tear
    Held me close and loved me,
    Thank you, dear Mother . 
     - Happy Mother's Day 2014
  5. Thank you mom for everything that you have
    done and keeping doing for me. Thank you
    God for having you as part of my life, you have
    taught me many good things, today what i have become it’s because of you. 
     - Happy Mother's Day 2014
  6. Pyar karna koi tumse seekhe
    Pyar karana koi tumse seekhe
    Tum mamta ki murat hi nahi,
    Sab ke dil ka ek tukda ho
    Main kehti hun Maa,
    Tum hamesha aisi hi rehna. 
    Happy Mother's Day 2014
  7. Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My Mother. -Happy Mother’s Day 2014